Contact

1749 W. Golf Rd. Box 319
Mount Prospect, IL 60056
Phone: 312 857 8461
Email: tim@timmurphylaw.com





Friday, August 28, 2015

A Request for My Readers

For those of you who read my other blogs, particularly Cut of the Murphy, a question:

I would like to put together a fairly regular video podcast, consisting on general discussions of legal issues of interest to my readers.  If you find it might be useful, please send me a message or post a response and let me know the answer to the two following questions:

1. Which topics would you like to hear discussed?

2. Would you rather have it as a kind of lecture format, or would you prefer that I do it as a public Google Hangout, so that anyone who likes could join, and we could do question and answer after my talk?

You thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Send me a message from the blog, or email to timmurphy1969@gmail.com, or text to 312-857-8461.

Thank you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment